Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thursday and struggling

I am having a hard time with a new experience for this week. I have no weekend time left and only a few full days and nights. I will have to come up with something for this; I can't go from 3 new experiences last week to none for this week. What a let down that would be!?!?

I keep thinking back and I have done a lot this week, but nothing new. On Sunday I sailed to Bigej(been there-YES) on a catamaran (sailed before-YES, on a catamaran-YES). While there we snorkeled (YES) and relaxed in the sun (ALL the time). That night I went and listened to a band (I've heard the Insane Gecko Posse many times before) and danced the night away with friends. Monday, I helped at the Rusty Family Triathlon (I helped last year) and cooked out dinner with friends (yet again, not a new experience). Hmm...I will just have to keep thinking.

No comments: