Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

My first Christmas in Japan is wrapping up and it has been wonderful! My parents traveled from the US to spend it with me and I have been showing them around and celebrating the holidays with them and many of the new friends I have made here.

Each year, I design my own Christmas Card, but over the last couple years I have mailed fewer and fewer out due to my being so last minute! This year, I had planned to be proactive and started working on my 2012 Christmas card in January...little did I know that the year would throw me a big curve ball and I wouldn't finish it until Christmas Eve! This year is an all E-card year that I am sharing here and on FB with my friends and family around the globe. Hopefully I can get fully settled in 2013 and be ready to send out a Christmas card in December 2013!


No comments: